- 1990 and newer Mack RD model trucks
- 25071905, 25094456, 25129684, 25136569, 1QM-5795, 1QM-5796-1B, 1QM-5831, 1QM-5832, 1QM-5832-1, 1QM-5832-P4 See Alerts for More
- JP-M07L (17″) replaces OE# 1QM-5780-1A
- JP-M07M (14 1/2″) replaces OE# 1QM-5795, 1QM-5796-1B, 25071905, 25094456
- JP-M07S (12 7/8″) replaces OE# 1QM-5831, 1QM-5832, 1QM-5832-1, 1QM-5835-P2, 1QM-5832-P4, 25136569, 25129684
- Aftermarket, Fits Mack RD Hood 1990 and newer
- Cofab reinforcement used in high stress areas
- Coremat added to suppress starbursts in high stress areas
- E-coated or galvanized steel hardware used to resist corrosion
- Holes pre-drilled for mounting and accessories
- White sandable gel coat finish
- Hap 2001 Certified to fit
- Heavy duty cross bar
- Comes with headlamp buckets
- Inner splash shield included
- Dimensions vary, measure fender of old hood, noting clearance between hood & fender extension, cut to fit.
- Uses Bulldog: #14MF410M-rectangle base
- Will not fit Western Contractor Model. Be sure to measure hood
- Fenders are pre-drilled for most common skirts. May require re-drilling-Fit before painting hood
- Western Contractor model available (Part # JP-M07WC)
- Because of 3 different fender lengths on this RD hood, JP offers 3 different Part numbers.
- Please keep in mind JP-M07-L has a 17″ rear fender which can be cut to fit all models
- Hood can be ordered as long (L) 17″, medium (M) 14 1/2″, or short (S) 12 7/8″ fender length.
- Verify fit on truck before painting
- Sand and prime hood before painting
- Painted parts are non-returnable
- Truck hoods must be shipped to a commercially zoned address – Call for available shipping options.
Instruction Sheet (click here)