Jones Performance is the largest manufacturer of aftermarket truck hoods. Our product is known for its strength and durability, which allows it to perform in the most severe working conditions. Superb fit and durability makes Jones the “Preferred Hood.”
- Over 100 different truck hood models including: Ford, Freightliner,
GMC, International, Kenworth, Mack, Western Star, Sterling, Volvo, and Peterbilt.
- Recognized aftermarket truck hood supplier since 1979.
- Jones has delivery capabilities as well as arrangements with common carriers.
- Product line is the most complete in the aftermarket field.
- Call 1-800-451-1600 for customer service, troubleshooting or technical related issues. Dial Ext. 211 for customer service, Ext. 259 for technical issues.
- Jones employs a quality assurance program (SPC) insuring proper controls on form, fit and function on all hoods.
- Hoods are of one piece construction with inner structures bonded and laminated to provide increased durability. Ideal for severe duty applications.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- All hoods come in a white gel-coat surface and require sanding and primed surface preparation before painting. ALL HOODS MUST BE FIT BEFORE PAINTING. Painted hoods are not returnable. Hood preparation instructions
- All hoods are pre-drilled and include accessory hardware such as spring clips, head light bearings and insulation stays.
- All hoods are heavy duty and molded with a high grade of polyester resin selected for durability and cosmetics.
- Inner structure steel is stamped, not fabricated, and E coated to resist corrosion.
- All fender wells are either sprayed with an undercoating, or have Coremat (Coremat is reinforced material to absorb impact) to minimize starburst or spider cracking from stones.
- Lead time-95% shipped within 24 hours for single hood shipments. Truck load quantities may vary depending on production schedules and geographic location.
- Damaged truck hoods will be subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee. Prior approval must be obtained before returning.
- Ordered in error is subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee, and returned freight prepaid. Shipped in “error-return” will be at Jones’ Performance expense, with prior approval.
- NOTE: Verify fit before painting. Painted hoods are not returnable.
- Custom orders and non-stock special orders are not returnable. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Check all Custom and Special Order shipments upon arrival for DAMAGE before accepting the delivery. Once the shipment has been signed for and unloaded by the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for any damage to the order. If the shipment is damaged upon arrival, the customer must REFUSE the shipment and notify Jones Performance Products.
Check all shipments upon arrival for DAMAGE before accepting the delivery. Once the shipment has been signed for and unloaded by the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for any damage to the order. If the shipment is damaged upon arrival, the customer must REFUSE the shipment and notify Jones Performance Products.
- ALL REPAIRS MUST HAVE PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION BEFORE COMPLETION!
- Two year limited against manufacturing defects or inner structure failure. Warranty covers hood only.
- Supplier identification number will be inside each hood for warranty administration.
- Because of the nature of open molded fiberglass Jones Performance cannot warranty gel-coat cracks. This is also known as starburst or spider cracking. Our experience has shown us that forklifts are generally the biggest culprits, it should be noted, if the forklift forks do not go all the way through the hood (rear to front) do not use forklift to move hood.
- Guarantee hood to fit
- Warranty validation card included with each hood. Click here for the Warranty Validation Card if you misplaced your original card.
- Installer survey card included with each hood. Click here for the Installer Survey Card if you misplaced your original card.
- Hoods shipped common carrier will be palletized and shipped in a 400 lb. test card board box. Jones identification and part number will be on the outside of box.
- Packaging for will-calls will be at the discretion of the customer.
- Stocking dealers should be aware of inventory storage procedures. Call (800) 451-1600 for further details.
- F.O.B. West Middlesex, PA (dealer pays freight).